Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Blowing our own Testimonial Trumpet – toot toot!

In the past few years, we’ve seen some incredible testimonials on Tripadvisor from guests who have stayed for a one time visit or are now repeat customers. So here are a few that we’d like to share with you in this blog post. We know that with so much online social activity, opinions can either make or break a business. In our case, we’re always striving to provide the best experience for our guests and the proof is in the pudding. The testimonials are a true credit to our team who are continuously ensuring you are happy, well taken care of and depart with a smile on your face. So check these out:

“I stayed here for one night on a business trip. I chose the hotel as I had a meeting in North Sydney the following morning. The free wi-fi was a definite winner and more Australian hotels should lead this.”
“Just 5 minutes walk to the Cremorne Point ferry stop (and then 10 minutes to the city) this is a perfect place to enjoy the city without being in it. Small comfortable rooms and simple Aussie breakfast.”
“I have stayed at Cremorne Point Manor 3 times a year for the last 5 years so it became like my second home. Staff remember my name and are friendly. Nothing is too much bother. One year I had a knee replacement and when I visited the months after, I asked if they had a shower chair. Although the answer was no, they went out and acquired one for me that same day. Each time I visited since, the shower chair is there for me in my room.”
It’s also great to note that we’ve been given the Tripadvisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’ Award for the fourth consecutive year. This is quite a rare achievement for an independent, boutique hotel!


We’d love to hear from you so please go ahead and write on our Facebook wall, Tweet us and also share our pins. Everyone loves to support a local business, right? In our case, we really want to support you, traveling to Sydney on a budget without a bottomless wallet, yet want to experience all that NSW has to offer, on a budget. Also share your photos with us socially – we love that.
While you’re staying with us and need anything specific, let us know. If something’s not up to par, ping us.  Any particular requests before you stay with us, we’re all ears.
On a side note, we’re so close to Taronga Zoo, you can sometimes hear the lions roar at night. Alongside free Wi-Fi and breakfast, it’s quite a nice added bonus!

No comments: