Friday, May 25, 2012

Radical Cars. Not hotels!

This isn't really a post about hotels. I was very lucky to receive as a gift a drive day with Radical Events Australia. I didn't really know what I was in for and I was so happy that I received such an amazing experience. I was well taken care of by Tony Palmer and his colleagues and frankly I was stunned by the awesome fun that driving a race car which can lap Eastern creek racetrack in the same time as a V8 super car. Now I know this is a blog about the Cremorne Manor. but if you have any interest in cars or racing. Then taking the wheel of a radical car is absolutely amazing experience. I got to drive for 6 laps and then was put in the passenger seat for 3 hot laps. Frankly it made me realise I'm hopeless at driving (compared to the professionals) I could barely keep my eyes on the road (which seemed to arrive extremely fast at each corner). However this was the most fun I've had in a car.


No comments: